Technology for Wellbeing Conference 2017
The Technology for Wellbeing Conference is organised jointly by Mental Health Reform and TEAM ITN Partner, ReachOut Ireland and funded by Interreg North West Europe Innovation Programme. TEAM ESRs Claudette Pretorius, Darragh McCashin, Hidde van der Meulen, Gianluigi Maria Riva, and Toni Michel presented their research at the conference in the Hilton Hotel in Dublin on the 16th November 2017.
The themes for the conference include:
- Innovation in technology and mental health
- social media and mental health
- suicide prevention and the internet
- mental health promotion
- national policy in e-mental health
- technology, cybersafety and young people
- Good practice in the safe delivery of online mental health service with a crosscutting theme of user empowerment.