The Common Dissemination Booster (CDB) is a brand-new service from the European Commission which encourages projects to come together to identify a common portfolio of results and showscase these to end-users, with an eye on exploitation opportunities. TEAM ITN is a proud member of the CDB and is working with two other innovative training programmes Connected Health Early Stage Researcher Support System (CHESS) and Cancer: Activating Technology for Connected Health (CATCH). (Hover over CHESS / CATCH to go to respective websites)
TEAM ITN is collaborating with CATCH ITN and CHESS ITN to help disseminate associated information under an E-Health Connect platform. CATCH ITN and CHESS ITN are programmes looking at e-health for cancer patients and connected health programmes. Together the E-health Connect network will disseminate relevant information to wide audiences. Information such as end user privacy and policies, well-being apps, connected health frameworks amongst other results will be disseminated to multiple stakeholders.
The common objectives of these three projects are as follows:
- To raise awareness of each project and to promote the projects to various stakeholders.
- To encourage researchers to pursue a career in connected health.
- To improve healthcare delivery through the activities and dissemination of each project.
- To contribute to improved healthcare by providing better connected-health dissemination as part of Connected Health.
- To contribute to research and training that ensures inter-disciplinary and inter-sectoral inputs.
- To share knowledge and research with healthcare stakeholders and the research community.
- To participate in the discussion and action to improve healthcare globally.
The common audience or stakeholders across this E-Health Connect platforms are:
- Patients and patient organisations,
- Healthcare workers,
- Researchers and research institutions,
- Educational organisations,
- Industry, such as health technology industries,
- Government bodies and European health policy experts,
- General public.
Common portfolio of results will be disseminated through;
- E-health Connect webpage,
- Twitter (CHESS, CATCH & TEAM),
- Flyer, and
- Policy brief .