Our three-dimensional research training programme, combined with the TEAM advocacy program, has informed the development of the TEAM training program which is overlaid with three sectoral tracks to ensure employability in a range of sectors that parallels the multi-sectoral make-up of the TEAM consortium.
- A three-dimensional research training program to ensure breadth and depth of technical, theoretical and practical knowledge and skills.
- A “TEAM Advocacy program” that will equip TEAM graduates to advocate for and champion change in their chosen career sector.
- Three sectoral tracks through the complete TEAM program that, combined with the multi-sectoral TEAM consortium and associated secondments, will ensure multi-sector employability of TEAM graduates.
The TEAM training program for Youth Mental Health (YMH) is built on 5 training elements:
- Deep domain expertise (the individual research project (IRP) and mandatory intersectoral secondment)
- Specific YMH Education (multiple methodological perspectives, co-design, evaluation, ethical requirements)
- Research skills (scientific writing, gender-in-research, statistics etc.)
- Integrating activities (Hackathon, moot court, advocacy programme.)
- Career development.